At Mayfair Homecare, we are always looking for reliable, motivated and dedicated care workers across all of our branches. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff, the dedication to their job and the compassion they have for their clients. Mayfair Homecare offer competitive rates of pay, free DBS check, paid training and career development opportunities.
Become a Care Worker. A rewarding, meaningful career opportunity.
- To provide a range of personal, social, emotional and practical care tasks as required for the well-being of service users and their carers
- To work towards an assessed and planned package of support, care or maintenance programme, enabling service users and their carers to exercise control over their own lives by maximising their independence
- To provide a degree of social and emotional support to the service user
- To provide a culturally and ethnically sensitive service which is integral to the provision of home care
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful applicants duties will include personal care, shopping, preparing meals & other associated tasks within the clients home. We expect our carers to provide a high standard of care to all our clients at all times. Mayfair Homecare offer a good competitive salary & the chance to work within our existing dynamic and friendly team. Different shift patterns are available working from 16 to 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 10pm daily.
This position is subject to an enhanced CRIMINAL RECORD DISCLOSURE.
Care Worker - London Borough of Sutton
Fantastic opportunities have arisen for Care Worker’s to join our dynamic team in Sutton providing care and support in Sutton and all surrounding areas.
Fantastic opportunities have arisen for Care Worker’s to join our dynamic team in Sutton providing care and support in Sutton and all surrounding areas. In return, we offer highly competitive pay rates, company uniform, paid DBS disclosure, flexible hours, full training and on-going support.
As a care worker you will be responsible for providing a high standard of care to our clients in their own homes.
Duties will include:
• Personal care
• Preparing meals
• Ensuring all needs are met as outlined in their individual care plan
Experience is not essential as we provide full training however, to be successful you must:
• Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
• Be flexible to work mornings, evenings and weekends
• Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport
Different shift patterns are available, working from 16-40 hours per week between the hours of 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday.
We are keen to hear from caring people who are passionate about providing exceptional care to our clients. Experience is not essential however this role would suit an experienced carer, domiciliary care assistant, support worker or care assistant.